Linda S. Hutchison
With a background in engineering for the manufacturing industry and experience as a business consultant, Linda brings a unique perspective to patent and trademark law. She understands the business realm and can recognize a great idea when she sees it. Now she helps inventors capitalize on their ideas by preparing and filing patent and trademark applications. It can be a daunting process, but Linda’s personal approach lets inventors move forward with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Licensed to practice before the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Bar admissions in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
- J.D., University of Baltimore School of Law
- M.A., Administrative Management-Public Administration, University of Maryland University College
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, Northwestern University
Years in Business